A bidding template is a document that in its basic form has an explanation of the services or products that it offers and the approximate cost of the proposed template. With the approximate cost shown it also contains detailed information about the goods and/or services that it offers.
The bidding templates are offered by companies to other entities so they can sign them as a new customer. They are divided into solicited and unsolicited. In the unsolicited, there is no contract agreement among the two parties of the bid recipient and the author of the bid proposal.
In the solicited bid proposal templates, the templates are made by being requested and can be considered as an official document between the author and the bid recipient.
Professional bidding used to be submitted in a printed and handwritten form, however; as the needs of the modern world expanded, the day’s printed bid forms have evolved to the online world where everything needs to be easy to use, functional and fast.
But what exactly is a PHP template
According to the American Heritage dictionary, a template is:
“A document or file having a preset format, used as a starting point for a particular application so that the format does not have to be recreated each time it is used.
So in short a template system separates your HTML from your PHP because you don’t have to add content from the beginning.
Writing a successful bidding proposal
1) Write a brief introduction about the reasons for the bid template.
2) Describe your qualification and abilities according to the project requirements.
3) Write all your experience and skills to impress the receiver of the bid.
4) Provide information about the people who will work on the project.
5) As the bidder explain your past bidding experience
6) Last but not least highlight the importance of your bid and make it sound ideal for the bid receiver.
When you are done with those steps, proofread it and spell check it for errors.
If you are looking for an easy way to make PHP bidding templates, get the Silver Touch!
‘Silver Touch’ is the first ever complete phpLD bidding template.
How to run the ‘Silver Touch’ template:
– First, download the zip file of ‘SilverTouchv1.0’ from the web server.
– Unzip the file
– Upload the folders and files to your root directory as the following instruction.
– No need to change or delete any contents.
In conclusion, templates in PHP open up a whole new way of bidding.